Here are my thoughts after I watched all the performances from the London Eurovision party 2022. I wasn’t able to watch Austria’s performance due to it being block by copyright.
- Poland – it was good but he needs to be confident when singing the chorus
- UK – might need to change that high note as it doesn’t work with his voice
- Ireland – the vocals needs more practise
- North Macedonia – seems to lack confidence
- Czech Republic – the high note seems to be a problem with her low deep voice
One thought on “London Eurovision party 2022”